[horde] Identities not saved

Barsalou barjunk at attglobal.net
Fri May 21 20:10:06 PDT 2004

Zitat von Barsalou <barjunk at attglobal.net>:

> Identities weren't saving so I realized that I needed to turn on the
> preferences
> backend....however, I was wondering why it would still say that the
identity
> was saved, even though it wasn't (couldn't)?
>
> Shouldn't that be an error?
Jan said:

No, because it was saved in the session. But these settings of course
get
lost if you logout.

Jan,

In the preference tab of the horde configuration I had (wrongly) "none"
selected.  After saving I tried to use the "saved" identity and it
wasn't there.  Should it still have saved it in the php session even
though that was not selected in the configuration?

Mike

--
Barsalou <barjunk at attglobal.net>