[horde] Fwd: understanding the purpose conf.xml

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon May 24 14:40:46 PDT 2004

----- Forwarded message from john at scsadvisorsllc.com -----
    Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 16:32:22 -0500
    From: John Scott <john at scsadvisorsllc.com>
 Subject: understanding the purpose conf.xml
      To: chuck at horde.org

I am trying to understand what the purpose of conf.xml is. I am trying
to install whups and hermes. They seem to be missing the conf.php file.
I guess that I need to write one myself but I am not sure what all to
put in there being that I really have contributed anything to this
project. I could not find any documentation in the directory or either
project or on the website. Could point to the right direction or explain
conf.xml files do. Is there a tool to convert there's files to conf.php
format?
Thanks,
John Scott

----- End forwarded message -----