[horde] passwd module

Frank Zhang fzhang at hsc.unt.edu
Mon May 24 14:42:35 PDT 2004

Hi
  Thank you very much for your information.
  Can somebody give me more information ? If you are doing this: password
hint feature, that is, if somebody forgot their password, their password
will be mailed to their alternative email address, how do you implement
that, do you use LDAP as backend? or sql server? PAM ?
 Frank