[horde] Re: [kronolith] Recent catagory consolidation / shared calendars 'sharing' catagories

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed May 26 19:08:32 PDT 2004

Quoting cpickert at t3inc.us:

> I was thinking maybe catagories could be assigned to a group, and users would
> inherit them. Are the new catagories bound to the uid? Were they bound to the
> actual calender before? Or the event object? I'm still a novice in this dept.
> just trying to brainstorm and spur a discussion.

Now they are bound to the viewing user's uid, although the categories
themselves
are just text in the backend, so everyone seems the same category when looking
at an item. Before, they were bound to the uid of the calendar's owner.

> BTW: I also noticed the get_login.php update you did. I had a handful
> of trouble with it and logout page issues as well as session
> expiration/timeout when it shouldn't have been happening. I turned to
> the file based session handling rather than SQL and that seemed to
> help. Just more thoughts! :)

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I removed two extraneous
lines from get_login.php.

-chuck