[horde] Problem with Horde head and weather portal?

Paul Wagland paul at kungfoocoder.org
Wed May 26 23:54:30 PDT 2004

On May 27, 2004, at 3:15, cpickert at t3inc.us wrote:

> I've seen something similar, but with jonah trying to get RSS feeds.
> It'd drive
> the particular web-thread the client was R/W'ing to to 99.9% and would
> hafta
> clean sessions/restart apache. I've since disabled jonah :( . The
> weather (both
> metar and weather.com) have always given me grief, but just from a
> standpoint
> of not pulling in weather data.

That's the really strange part... as far as i can tell the server is
not doing anything, top shows an idle time of ~98%, with top using most
of that remaining 2% ;-)

Apart from the fact that the weather bizzo locks up my horde session,
and cannot be fixed short of manually going to the database and
deleting the horde_layout key from horde_prefs, weather works great for
me! :-)

Cheers,
Paul