[horde] Problem with Horde head and weather portal?

cpickert at t3inc.us cpickert at t3inc.us
Wed May 26 18:15:06 PDT 2004

I've seen something similar, but with jonah trying to get RSS feeds.
It'd drive
the particular web-thread the client was R/W'ing to to 99.9% and would hafta
clean sessions/restart apache. I've since disabled jonah :( . The
weather (both
metar and weather.com) have always given me grief, but just from a standpoint
of not pulling in weather data.

-- CP