[horde] Re: [kronolith] Recent catagory consolidation / shared calendars 'sharing' catagories

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu May 27 01:12:42 PDT 2004

Zitat von cpickert at t3inc.us:

>   Where I've confused myself and the issue entirely is that although
> the above is
> true, in that if you add a shared calendar, the colors for the
> category do not
> carry over, and there are no colored 'capsules' at the bottom describing the
> different shared calendar categories. However, if I click the
> event/edit it, I
> can see the correct category text there.

The colors are not stored with the shared objects, only the categories as
plain texts. The colors are stored with the users' own set of categories
though.
The only way to make categories from shared objects colored is to let the
users add the shared category to his own ones and assign it a color. We
could do that automatically as soons as a user sees a new category but that
might lead to unwanted long category lists.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting.php