[horde] share Office docs like Group-Office??

Adrian DeBoer stud_muffin_540 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 07:25:19 PDT 2004

I recently  came across an Open Source project called
- Group Office. http://www.group-office.com/

I fooled around with the demo and it pretty impressive
as    far as the Office sharing docs and web calendar
that has shared calendars.  I am patiently awaiting
the stable release of Kronolith that will have shared
calendars...my  question is: Is there any plans to
develop an app to share Office docs - that would
totally make Horde the complete PIM/Groupware solution
 and make Exchange and other projects look not as
complete...

Adrian