[horde] How do I install Horde-Last?

Roman Langolf webs at gmx.de
Thu Jun 3 02:05:32 PDT 2004

Hi @ all!

I installed framework, without any problems
framework-HEAD-2004-06-02.tar.gz

Ok, now, I dowload horde-HEAD-2004-06-02.tar.gz
unpacked them.

I installed DB, but I can't see it in PHPMyAdmin, I don't know why...
I can connect to database with mysql therefore I think, it works.

Went to config-dir and
for foo in *.dist; do cp $foo `basename $foo .dist`; done

In config/conf.php, I don't know, what I have to do here...
Where is setting for my DB?

Now I start test.php, it say me only these two thing, they  don't
work:
MIME Magic Support: No
The fileinfo PECL module is recommended for use with Horde as it will
provide faster MIME Magic lookups. See horde/docs/INSTALL for
information on how to install PECL extensions.

memory_limit disabled: No
If PHP's internal memory limit is turned on and if not set high enough
Horde will not be able to handle large data items (e.g. large mail
attachments in IMP). If possible, you should disable the PHP memory
limit by recompiling PHP without the "--enable-memory-limit" flag. If
this is not possible, then you should set the value of memory_limit
in php.ini to a sufficiently high value (Current value of
memory_limit: 64M).

Now I test Horde...
config/registry.php/login.php?Horde=

Access forbidden!
Error 403

Where is the Problem?
Which settings?

best regards!
Roman

PS: sorry for my bad english, because I'm still learning ;-)