[horde] Installation Problem Horde 2.2.5: Session Counter allways on 1

Markus Pohle markus.pohle at webunity.de
Thu Jun 3 03:38:33 PDT 2004

Hi List-Members,

I do have a problem with Installation of Horde 2.2.5 on a Suse 9 Professional
Standard Installation ( with php 4.3.3 (cgi), PEAR 1.3.1, Apache/2.0.47, MySQL
Version: 4.0.15).

The problem is, that the installation of horde and its components, the
configuration of horde and components, installing the horde db in mysql and
everything worked fine, the test page under ./horde/test.php shows all ok, but
the session counter value always stays up on 1 and did not increment when i
reload the page.

Any suggestions for solving this problem? googled around a lot, but did not find
any tipps or suggestions helping me out finding a solution.

tia
Markus Pohle

test.php output:

Horde Versions

    * Horde: 2.2.5
    * IMP: 3.2.3 (run IMP tests)
    * Turba: 1.2.2
    * Kronolith: 1.1.2
    * Mnemo: 1.1.1

PHP Version

    * View phpinfo() screen
    * PHP Version: 4.3.3
    * PHP Major Version: 4.3
    * PHP Minor Version: 3
    * PHP Version Classification: release
    * You are running a supported version of PHP.

PHP Module Capabilities

    * DOM XML Support: Yes
    * FTP Support: Yes
    * Gettext Support: Yes