[horde] Re: create user - mailbox error (cyrus)

Jason M. Felice jfelice at cronosys.com
Tue Jun 22 06:49:22 PDT 2004

On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 03:16:09PM +0200, Stefan Hessenauer wrote:
> Hi Jason,
>
> first, I want to thank you for your help. Now it works (again ;).
>
> I only get a warning: "*Added 'asd' to the system, but could not add
> additional signup information: DB Error: unknown error."*
>
> And in the syslog the reason:
>
> "Jun 22 15:07:44 crm postgres[26398]: [4-1] ERROR:  column
> "object_firstname" of relation "turba_objects" does not exist"
>
> Do you have an idea to correct this?

It is probably from one of the default user hooks in config/hooks.php.
If you want to continue using the default hooks file (generally not
recommended, but I do it anyway--the default hooks file really just has
_examples_):

	cp config/hooks.php.dist config/hooks.php

Alternately, reconfigure turba/config/sources.php and modify
turba_objects table to have an object_firstname attribute.

--
 Jason M. Felice
 Cronosys, LLC <http://www.cronosys.com/>