[horde] Horde is rejecting my usernames and passwords. Any idea???

guillermosalas guillermosalas at turbonett.com
Tue Jun 22 07:31:35 PDT 2004

Hi guys,

I have a server running redhat 7.3, qmail and horde. I was trying to install
something else and I literally screwed my mail system. I couldn't receive or
send messages either through webmail or a local mail client. Now my qmail
seems to be running fine but for some reason I still cannot open my mail
boxes using webmail. The system always rejects the username and/or the
password.

Do you guys have any idea what can be? What can I check out?

Many thanks for any help that you can give me.

Best regards,

Guillermo
 turbonett WebMail