[horde] Re: One particular user cannot login to Imp 3.2.2

Otto Stolz Otto.Stolz at uni-konstanz.de
Tue Jun 22 09:32:35 PDT 2004

Hello,

I had asked:
> one of our users keeps getting the message "Your Webmail session has
> expired. Please login again.", immediately on every login attempt.
> we are using Imp 3.2.2.

Meanwhile, the problem has been solved: That user had too many
filter rules; after we have removed some of them from the MySQL
data base, that user could log in, again.

I deem that "Your Webmail session has expired." message rather
misleading.
- Should I file a bug report?
- Or should this behaviour go into the administrators' FAQ?

Best wishes,
   Otto Stolz