[horde] Nag categoy colors

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Jun 25 05:26:14 PDT 2004

Zitat von Markus Neuhuber <markus at neuhuber.de>:

> I finaly managed to get the new category system working – almost

> I can´t get any category - colors in nag
 but I executed all of the
> scripts in horde/scripts and in horde/nag/scripts.

The conversion scripts are only convenience scripts, if they didn't work for
you, define your colors again.

> -- another suggestions just comes up, so I´d like to discuss, if it
> wouldn´t be cool to have this – as I consider it – >>great<<
> “mouseOver-effect,
>
> that shows me the content of an entry in nag or mnemo for example, in
> the horde “main”/”home” window.

Are you talking about the portal? No, bad idea. It would only blow up the
page size even more. If you want details, go to the application, the portal
is for an *overview*.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting.php