[horde] LINUX version

Ivan Zilic Schmidt - Maingroup Inc. ivan.zilic at maingroup.net
Tue Jun 29 08:31:01 PDT 2004

Hi!

In my production systems im using a modified version of red hat 8, apache 1.28,
modified sendmail, mysql, horde, and cyrus imap. Everything is working great.
In developement systems we have fedora I and II, and its not as stable as i
would recommend for production enviroment.

Ivan Zilic Schmidt
Maingroup Inc.
www.maingroup.net
ivan.zilic at maingroup.net
Phone (56-2) 326 07 84
Mobile (56-9) 872 65 63

"Unix is a very user friendly OS, it's just picky about who it makes friends
with"

"In a World without walls and fences who needs WINDOWS and GATES?"