[horde] LINUX version

Ivan Zilic Schmidt - Maingroup Inc. ivan.zilic at maingroup.net
Tue Jun 29 08:37:22 PDT 2004

I m building now a new production server that will not be used for horde, but
its very similar to those i use for horde, and its as follows:

1) Red Hat 8.0
2) Hand compiled 2.4.26 kernel
3) Horde modified mysql and dependencies (RPM's)
4) Apache 1.28

Ivan Zilic Schmidt
Maingroup Inc.
www.maingroup.net
ivan.zilic at maingroup.net
Phone (56-2) 326 07 84
Mobile (56-9) 872 65 63

"Unix is a very user friendly OS, it's just picky about who it makes friends
with"

"In a World without walls and fences who needs WINDOWS and GATES?"