[horde] LINUX version

Michael J. Pelletier mjpelletier at mjpelletier.com
Tue Jun 29 13:01:58 PDT 2004

I second that. I am also using FreeBSD and I would highly recommend

> Hi:
>   We plan to deploy HORDE into production environment. I need to make
> decision to use RedHat Fedora or RedHat Enterprise LINUX ES for LINUX. In
> development environment right now, I am using Fedora, what kind of linux
> do you use in your production environment? would you please share your
> thought to help me to make this decision.
>   Thanks
>   Frank Zhang

Frank,

It ain't Linux, but you might look at one of the BSD's.  I
personally use FreeBSD and found it more to my liking than any
of the Linux's that I've used.

http://freebsd.org

I'm happily using FreeBSD current and head version of Horde with
openldap, courier MTA, mysql, apache, php4.

Good luck,

ed

UNIX is a very friendly OS.
It is just picky about who