Fwd: Re: [horde] Portal configuration

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Jun 30 01:01:18 PDT 2004

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von lists at digital.ktu.lt -----
    Datum: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 10:19:30 +0300
    Von: Easy <lists at digital.ktu.lt>
Antwort an: Easy <lists at digital.ktu.lt>
 Betreff: Re: [horde] Portal configuration
      An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

When installed fresh horde version from 29 day's snapshots on the portal
screen I see
IMP, Kronolith  and agora blocks. There is no agora, so there are a lot of
errors
in the portal screen when it tries to load agora block. Once again I would
like to ask,
how to manage block in the portal page. I certainly understand, that there
are block
only for applications that are installed, but how to manage them?

Sincerely Yours
Algirdas Brazas