[wicked] Re: [horde] Horde lists stripping attachments

Paul Wagland paul at kungfoocoder.org
Wed Jun 30 02:53:14 PDT 2004

On Tue 29 Jun 2004 16:25:48 CEST, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Paul Wagland <paul at kungfoocoder.org>:
>
>> So, either the mailing list strips off attachments
>
> Only ones that aren't text/plain or one or two other okay mimetypes.

Aha. That would probably explain it, it seems that imp likes to tag my patches
with the mime-type "text/x-patch"

<copy-n-paste src="the mail I sent">
wicked_new_text_wiki.patch  	[text/x-patch]  	15.03 KB  	Download  	Strip
Attachment
	Download All Attachments (in .zip file)
</copy-n-paste>

As you can see, I am assuming that this means that I cannot use imp to send
patches to the horde mailing lists... would it be possible to get this fixed
:-)

Cheers,
Paul