[horde]

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Jul 5 02:32:09 PDT 2004

Zitat von webmaster at jnsolutions.co.uk:

> Thanks for the info Jan.  I had played around with a CVS one, but the
> Alpha one
> is probably a bit more stable?

I wouldn't say so. It's just easier to install, because you don't need to
install the framework packages.

> Are there plans to do any documentation that you know of?  That's the
> one thing
> I have found lacking in the whole horde project....

Not from the developers' side. We are hardly getting the code ready and
documentation is always a great chance for users that are not programmers
to contribute.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting.php