[horde]

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Jul 5 10:34:00 PDT 2004

>> Are there plans to do any documentation that you know of?

Yes, but that depends on what kind of documentation you mean.

>> That's the one thing
>> I have found lacking in the whole horde project....

Yes, as no one really wants to do it.  I'm ready and willing to do it
for user docs, but I simply have not had the time yet to update it for
the new versions.  I will as soon as I get time, which may not be anytime
soon.

> Not from the developers' side. We are hardly getting the code ready and
> documentation is always a great chance for users that are not programmers
> to contribute.

Basically.  The developers do the installation docs and the developer docs
(api, etc).  Anything else like Admin Guides, User Guides, Customization
Guides, etc. are left up to ambitious users who want to contribute to the
projects.

I personally have an insterest in the User Guide, so I wrote one, and want
to update it for Horde 3.  It is just a simple matter of time to do so.  I
may try to get to it soon, as I really want to go live with a new (Horde 3
or current CVS) version...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics