[horde] a couple of things

Simon Scott sscott at westnet.com.au
Wed Jul 7 22:49:37 PDT 2004

Hi all

2 things - firstly, does anyone have any recommendations as to some
documentation to read to get a handle on the overall structure of the horde
application? I'm reading through code and slowly getting my head around it,
but it would be nice to retain a high-level view of how a page is constructed
before being sent to the browser.

Secondly, since I dont like the default theme I hacked some code to require
html-bluewhite.php if no theme has been chosen (this way I also get the login
screen in the nice colours). Has anyone given any thought to adding a default
theme option? or maybe it exists and I just couldnt find it? :)

Thanks guys

--
Simon Scott
simon at plumtek.com