[horde] pear problems

Jason Lohrenz jlohrenz at pacificmedicaid.com
Wed Jul 7 22:45:46 PDT 2004

I noticed this problem as well today when trying to update pear modules.

Jason

   Quoting Roman Serbski :
> Dear all,
>
> I would appreciate your assistance with the following problem.
> FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT, apache 2.0.50, PHP 4.3.7, HEAD Horde/IMP/Turba
from CVS.
> I was trying to install necessary Pear modules (File, Log...) as
indicated in
> INSTALL file, but when I try to execute `pear install Log` it gives
me the
> following error:
>
> no signature found for package.info(string,string,bool)
>
> Here is an output of `pear config-show`:
>
> --------------
> PEAR executables directory bin_dir /usr/local/php4/bin
> PEAR documentation directory doc_dir /usr/local/php4/lib/php/doc
> PHP extension directory ext_dir
> /usr/local/php4/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-
> zts-20020429
> PEAR directory php_dir /usr/local/php4/lib/php
> PEAR Installer cache directory cache_dir /tmp/pear/cache
> PEAR data directory data_dir /usr/local/php4/lib/php/data
> PHP CLI/CGI binary php_bin /usr/local/php4/bin/php
> PEAR test directory test_dir /usr/local/php4/lib/php/test
> Cache TimeToLive cache_ttl 3600
> Preferred Package State preferred_state stable
> Unix file mask umask 22
> Debug Log Level verbose 1
> HTTP Proxy Server Address http_proxy PEAR server master_server pear.php.net
> PEAR password (for password maintainers)
>
> Signature Handling Program sig_bin /usr/local/bin/gpg
> Signature Key Directory sig_keydir /usr/local/php4/etc/pearkeys
> Signature Key Id sig_keyid Package Signature Type sig_type gpg
> PEAR username (for username maintainers)
> -----------------
>
> /usr/local/php4/etc/pearkeys directory is empty. I also tried to
> install GnuPG
> package hoping it will help but it didn't. Same error.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thank you for your time.
>
> Roman

-----
Confidentialiy Disclaimer  |  This e-mail message, including
attachments, may contain confidential or privileged information and is
for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
message or any attachments is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy the message.