[horde] Adding new apps

horde at jiflin.nl horde at jiflin.nl
Thu Jul 15 12:14:09 PDT 2004

Hi,
I am using the HEAD version of today, and started clean (new db, new dirs)
I have added a few apps but now i want to add some more. When logging in as
admin, i don't get the screens i got earlier to add the applications, how do I
add them? i have to generate the conf.php for whups for example, but i don't
know how to get to the pages...
I am using the postgres tables & db login, as admin.

grtz
Hans