Fwd: AW: [horde] Not enough permissions to add contact from imp

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Thu Jul 22 11:44:31 PDT 2004

Well, to be true we simply worked around the problem. After Sasche set up the
database and all permissions new from scratch, the "prefs" turba driver did
show the problem nevertheless.

But since the localsql backend met Sascha's demands much better, he
switched to
this driver and has now much more fields (and can have as much own ones as his
liking) and can have a personal and a public address book.

So if anyone can reproduce the prefs backend problem, there seems to be
a bug in
it.

Perhaps I find the time to try to reproduce this, but I don't want to promise
too much.

Greets,
Daniel