[horde] login issue

Joey Mingrone joey at mingrone.org
Mon Jul 26 13:09:42 PDT 2004

Hi all,

We have horde 2.2.5, IMP 3.2.4, Chora 1.2.2 all working well together.  We are
mainly concerned with chora and we have set it to be displayed initially when
a user logs in. We are authenticating users with IMP using IMAP.  Everything
is working great with the exception of one minor quirk.  If a user fails on
her/his first login attempt, when he/she logs in successfully the second time
around, IMP will be displayed and not chora.  I'm not sure if this is
related, but I've also noticed that refreshing any page will bring you back
to the login page, but other installations of horde I have running don't do
this.

Here is part of horde/config/registry.php that I think is relevant:
$this->applications['horde'] = array(
    'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/..',
    'webroot' => '',
    //'initial_page' => 'login.php',
    'initial_page' => '/chora',
    'icon' => '/graphics/home.gif',
    'name' => _("horde"),
    'allow_guests' => true,
    'status' => 'active',
    'templates' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/../templates',
    'cookie_domain' => $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'],
    'cookie_path' => '/horde',
    'server_name' => $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'],
    'server_port' => $_SERVER['SERVER_PORT'],
    'status' => 'notoolbar'
);

I've serached the mailing list archives, but haven't seen anything similar.
I've also looked through php.ini but haven't seen anything that jumps out at
me.

Joey