[horde] redirection problem?

pete pkarttun at siba.fi
Sat Aug 7 02:51:08 PDT 2004

Hello?

In this and turba-list i reported in several applications about strange
redirections to the horde login - page. I tracked down that this is caused every
time in base.php in lines:

if (is_a(($pushed = $registry->pushApp('turba', !defined('AUTH_HANDLER'))),
'PEAR_Error')) {
    if ($pushed->getCode() == 'permission_denied') {
        Horde::authenticationFailureRedirect();
    }
    Horde::fatal($pushed, __FILE__, __LINE__, false);
}

I did an error trace and came up with this below:

pear_error Object
(
    [error_message_prefix] =>
    [mode] => 1
    [level] => 1024
    [code] => permission_denied
    [message] => User  is not authorised for Presentations.
    [userinfo] =>
    [backtrace] => Array
        (
            [0] => Array
                (
                    [file] => /usr/share/pear/PEAR.php
                    [line] => 538
                    [function] => pear_error
                    [class] => pear_error
                    [type] => ->
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => User  is not authorised for Presentations.
                            [1] => permission_denied
                            [2] => 1
                            [3] => 1024
                            [4] =>
                        )

                )

            [1] => Array
                (
                    [file] => /usr/share/pear/Horde/Registry.php
                    [line] => 674
                    [function] => raiseerror
                    [class] => pear
                    [type] => ::
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => User  is not authorised for Presentations.
                            [1] => permission_denied
                        )

                )

            [2] => Array
                (
                    [file] => /var/www/html/horde3/orator/lib/base.php
                    [line] => 23
                    [function] => pushapp
                    [class] => registry
                    [type] => ->
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => orator
                            [1] => 1
                        )

                )

            [3] => Array
                (
                    [file] => /var/www/html/horde3/orator/slide.php
                    [line] => 13
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => /var/www/html/horde3/orator/lib/base.php
                        )

                    [function] => require_once
                )

        )

Is this a horde configuration error or a bug? I don't see if this has something
to do with horde permissions because at least in klutz i can read any comic and
not before i select one in the select-box this redirection happens.

My framework is from the cvs 6.August

:pete