[horde] Email/Webmail storage question

Vinny compwiz24 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 7 08:06:31 PDT 2004

Well, what you could do is simply browse the horde archives at
http://lists.horde.org/archives/horde/, that will solve your own archiving
problem.

Or, if you want a more personal solution, why not set up mailing list
software on your computer, and then not subscribe anyone to your personal
list? Just subscribe to the horde mailing list, point it at a mailbox, have
your own list software periodically download the emails and let it organize
the emails for you. I believe horde listservs are run by Mailman
(http://www.list.org/). I'm also subscribed to the wikitech-l list, a quick
check reveals that they run gmane (http://gmane.org/dist.php).

-Vinny