[horde] Updating from stable to RELENG/HEAD

David Solbach d at vidsolbach.de
Mon Sep 6 14:36:23 PDT 2004

Hi List,

this is my first post here. I used Horde on a friends Server and now that I
have my own, I installed it at once.
I'm using the current stable version at the moment.
Now I want to upgrade to RELENG/HEAD because the screenshots look very
neat! ;)
I tried to find some guide on doing this without luck (no wonder since it's
not an official release so far.
I guess I could get it running by creating a new DB, but how do I import the
old data?

Do you have some hints for me on how to approach such an upgrade?

Any help is appreatiated!

David