[horde] Horde 3.0 ALPHA translation problem

evansg at teilam.gr evansg at teilam.gr
Fri Sep 10 13:51:11 PDT 2004

Hi,
I have a strange problem with gettext. I have installed the default gettext
package for Linux Slackware 10. It seems that gettext does not understand the
"underscore character "_") for the quick keybind. So if it has to translate
_Compose to Greek or French or German ... etc etc it does NOT. Every other word
has been translated perfectly.
I have read that older gettext has a problem with that .. but I never managed to
find the solution for this problem (I have upgraded gettext 3 times)
I would be grateful if anyone knows the answer to my problem.

Thanks in advanced,
Vangelis Souglakos