[horde] Retrieving email addresses from my address book.

Edwin Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Sun Sep 12 09:34:23 PDT 2004

Quoting Doreen Henry <rlhenryjr at earthlink.net>:

> Hi there.   Some one please help!!!  When I compose a message I
> cannot  retrieve email addresses from my address book  with out
typing the
> the email addresses in by hand. ( I imported the email list
csv.)   I tried
> to retrieve one email address and a New List of email addresses
and need
> instructions on how to do this.  I figure it must be easy as I
do not see
> any questions on this, but someone please share the
instructions with me.
> or please refer me where to go for simple things like this.  I
sure would
> appreciate it. Much thanks.  Doreen

Sorry missed a couple of words.  Mind was faster than fingers.

In this case, have you checked your prefs in IMP?  In the top bar
under options -> choose Address Books and then do your selecting
for expanding, fields and adding.

While you are there, you might just want to browse through all
your options.

ed