[horde] horde and mysql - Debiab system - required 'phptype' specified but horde doesn't think so

Phil Reynolds phil at tinsleyviaduct.com
Sun Sep 12 09:57:00 PDT 2004

I have just installed horde on a Debian sarge system (testing).

The package made all the necessary configuration for me to use mysql for
the authentication, bar one minor change needed manually.

However, all attempts to log in result in this:

Sep 12 17:32:17 HORDE [emergency] [horde] Required 'phptype' not
specified in authentication configuration. [on line 97 of
"/usr/share/horde2/lib/Auth/sql.php"]

Nobody I have asked so far seems to have the faintest clue why the
settings as made by the packaging system are simply not being picked up
on.

If anyone could advise, I would be much obliged.

--
Phil Reynolds
 o  ____ mail: phil at tinsleyviaduct.com
|L_ \  / Web: http://www.tinsleyviaduct.com/phil/
(_)- \/  Waltham 67, Emley Moor 69, Droitwich 79, Windows 95