[horde] horde and mysql - Debiab system - required 'phptype' specified but horde doesn't think so

Phil Reynolds phil at tinsleyviaduct.com
Sun Sep 12 23:39:41 PDT 2004

On Sun, Sep 12, 2004 at 05:12:54PM -0400, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Phil Reynolds <phil at tinsleyviaduct.com>:
>
> >Sep 12 17:32:17 HORDE [emergency] [horde] Required 'phptype' not
> >specified in authentication configuration. [on line 97 of
> >"/usr/share/horde2/lib/Auth/sql.php"]
> >
> >Nobody I have asked so far seems to have the faintest clue why the
> >settings as made by the packaging system are simply not being picked up
> >on.
>
> Why do you think they're not being picked up?

Because the settings are there, and in an included file, yet the error
message clearly shows no notice being taken.

> Anyways, if they really aren't, then it's probably a parse error
> somewhere. But it could be simply missing that setting.

This is actually the second concerted effort I have made to get this
working. I get the impression that trying to find the error is like
looking for a needle in a haystack.

No indication of anything but "it's set but it doesn't pick up on it" is
seen on the system.

--
Phil Reynolds
 o  ____ mail: phil at tinsleyviaduct.com
|L_ \  / Web: http://www.tinsleyviaduct.com/phil/
(_)- \/  Waltham 67, Emley Moor 69, Droitwich 79, Windows 95