[horde] fileinfo PECL

Mark mark_weinstock at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 10:58:17 PDT 2004

--- Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:

> Zitat von Mark <mark_weinstock at yahoo.com>:
>
> > I'm ugrading Horde (actually, doing a new install in a new
> directory
> > on thesame server), and I see I need the fileinfo PECL extension.
> > Hoerver doing pear install fileinfo, as recommende, gives me the
> > following error:
> >
> > C:\php>pear install fileinfo
> > downloading Fileinfo-0.2.tgz ...
> > ...done: 5,491 bytes
> > 3 source files, building
> > The DSP Fileinfo.dsp does not exist.
> >
> > Obviously I'm on Windows. Any idea why I'm getting this, or what
> > can do to correct it?
>
> http://snaps.php.net/

There is no build for fileinfo on snaps, as far zas I acn see. I'm
not sure if you were pointing me to the snapshot of PHP, which
obviously doesn't contain fileinfo, or the PECL extensions for the
stable win32 branch, which doesn't seem to have a compiled version of
fileinfo.

Or maybe I'm just missing something, which is entirely possible.

Mark

=====
Mark Weinstock
mark_weinstock at yahoo.com