[horde] Handling public, non-authenticated pages

Steve Ivy steve at contentconnections.com
Tue Sep 14 08:20:40 PDT 2004

We're using Horde for a number of applications, and I've run into the
need for certain pages to be publically accessible, without going
through a login process. I know there's a guest user, and I've been
able to (sort of) get it working where the page redirects to the login
page that then redirects back to my page. I'd really like, however, to
not have the redirect happen at all. Is there any way to remove the
atuthentication requirement completely on a page-by-page basis?
Alternatively, is there a way to explicitly create the guest auth
credentials when the page is served, rather than redirecting to do it?

Thanks all,

--Steve Ivy

--
Senior Designer, Content Connections