[horde] Another action for a click on a menu button

Ron Hall ron.hall at mcgill.ca
Wed Sep 15 05:03:29 PDT 2004

Mário Gamito wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have this webmail with Horde/IMP and passwd.
> I want to change the code, so that when one clicks on the lock icon in
> the menu to change the password, a popup windows opens, instead of the
> default behaviour.
>
> I've already spend a day and a half of work around the code, and i
> give up.
> Although i understand the code by itself, i couldn't find where and
> what to change to make it work.

    It has been a while since I've since a "stock" webmail install, so I
forget where the lock icon might be.

    Put the first place to start would be imp/templates/login/login.inc

    I have thoroughly "customized" (read hacked) this for our site
(webmail.mcgill.ca)
    So the answer to you question likely lies there.

    In the short - you will need to find the icon and replace the
onClick functionbality with your own
    Javascript (that you'll add in the JS section) above. Not clean, but
at least it will (should) work.

    hth