[horde] new icons

Mats Djärf md at webbplatsen.se
Wed Sep 29 07:52:31 PDT 2004

Great choice!
Let's switch :)

I'm not 100% sure about MSIE support but Jan Scheider told me ealier
that PNG:s works in MSIE
 > The IE transparency problem *is* solved in CVS HEAD. Just use PNGs with
 >alpha transparency.

if there will be a switch of icons do not reuse icons. It is smarter to
duplicate icons instead. prefs.gif is used for "layout" and "option" in
top menu and also used in the left menu. pretty to hard to change
"layout" icon. If you only use an icon at one place you could for
example use 22x22 icons in top menu and 16x16 icons in the left menu.

I will give you icons for sure!!!

Thanks!
<: mats