[horde] Setting Up Weather

Thomas O'Brien thomas at creativebusinessystems.com
Tue Oct 5 16:29:15 PDT 2004

Be sure you have ALL of the pre-requisites install to use weather. SOAP is
only one of a list...When I installed on IIS (which is on wiki) I found:

Services_Weather -- Has pre-requisites. Follow this path:
i)	From the command prompt: pear install cache <enter>
ii)	From the command prompt: pear install net_dime-beta <enter>
iii)	From the command prompt: pear install soap-beta <enter>
iv)	From the command prompt: pear install xml_util <enter>
v)	From the command prompt: pear upgrade xml_parser <enter>
vi)	From the command prompt: pear upgrade xml_serializer-beta <enter>
vii)	From the command prompt: pear install services_weather <enter>

Thomas