[horde] Setting Up Weather

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Oct 5 16:34:10 PDT 2004

Quoting "Michael C. Ibarra" <ibarra at hawk.com>:

> Yes, I am referring to the Portal.  I see no option anywhere for setting
> up the location :-(
>
> Dumb question, but how many weather blocks are there?  Where can I see
> the options for these?

Looks like there are currently two - Metar Weather, which you are probably
using, and weather.com, which you should be using. :) The Metar block
does seem
broken in terms of not having a place to enter the location. The weather.com
block works well and lets you type in your city/state.

Hope that helps,
-chuck

Quincy Adams