[horde] Setting Up Weather

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Wed Oct 6 06:18:36 PDT 2004

Quoting "Michael C. Ibarra" <ibarra at hawk.com>:

> Hi Chuck;
>
> Yes, I am referring to the Portal.  I see no option anywhere for setting
> up the location :-(

Did you set up the locations in the database?

"First, install Services_Weather. Then, edit and run the script
buildMetarDB.php under "[path_to_pear]/data/Services_Weather/". I had it
create the new tables in my horde database. Currently, the block only uses the
"airports" table for locations, but could be modified to use the other table
(and maybe both). I was interested in this information from a pilot's point of
view, so airports made more sense to me."

(Quoted from this post):
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=emery+data/services_weather&hl=en&lr=&group=mailing.www.horde-dev&selm=bpam5t%24264n%241%40FreeBSD.csie.NCTU.edu.tw&rnum=1

--
Rick Emery