[horde] PHP 5 / Apache 2 / Mysql 4.1

Joe Jenkins joe at nerdnet.com
Fri Oct 8 17:18:49 PDT 2004

I've seen very little about this on the list, but I thought I would ask
if anyone is running horde cvs sucessfully under PHP 5 / Apache 2 /
Mysql 4/4.1?  I am wiping our production webserver clean tonite after 3
years of apache 1.x / php 4 / mysql 3 and was wondering if its time to
upgrade :)  Horde has been running great in the current environment, but
I'm itching to play with some of mysql's newer features.  Hope everyone
is having a great evening and thank you.

J. Jenkins
Radian