[horde] Installation Help

H. Carter Harris carter-lists at technettn.net
Sun Oct 10 11:37:07 PDT 2004

WhenI go to the site, I get a screen with "Welcome, Administrator" across
the top and the modules
listed down the left hand side.  I never get a login screen.

But when I try to access IMP, I get the following:

---- Begin Msg
Some of IMP's configuration files are missing or unreadable

conf.php

This is the main IMP configuration file. It contains paths and options for
the IMP scripts. If there is only a conf.xml file in
/home/domain_name/public_html/webmail2/horde/imp/config, you need to login
as an administrator and create the file with the web frontend under
"Administration => Configuration".

Create these files from their .dist versions in
/home/domain_name/public_html/webmail2/horde/imp/config and change them
according to your needs.
---- End Msg