[horde] Installation Help

Thomas O'Brien thomas at creativebusinessystems.com
Sun Oct 10 11:31:31 PDT 2004

Quoting "H. Carter Harris" <carter-lists at technettn.net>:

> Thomas, thanks for the reply.  I installed/upgraded all the pear modules
> that were listed but I still unable to display the
> Administration==>Configuration screen.

So I assume you can't log in at all? What do you see when you go to the URL?
The only user who has Admin privs in the default conf/conf.php is
Administrator

> Using IMP as an example, the config directory has a conf.xml but no conf.php
> file.  All the files .php.dist have been copied over to .php

The conf.php files are genereated using Administration-Configuration. The only
file you need to get started is /horde/config/conf.php

> The only .php files in horde are index.php, login.php, rpc.php, test.php and
> signup.php.  What are the conditions that would cause admin to be displayed?
> I tried to read the code but I couldn't determine this.

I'd turn on display errors in the php.ini for troubleshooting. What
database are
you using?

Thomas