[horde] Horde not working after cvs udpate

markus at neuhuber.de markus at neuhuber.de
Fri Oct 15 01:51:28 PDT 2004

Hello helpful List!

Since I updated my horde (including imp, kronolith, truba and a few other)
yesterday nearly no application is working anymore. (
imp, kronolith, truba are broken -- ingo works ... I even can send mails...)

In the brocken apps I always get the following error:
Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'Net/IMAP.php'
(include_path='.:/opt/php4//lib/php') in /opt/php4/lib/php/Horde/Kolab.php on
line 24

(I don´t use Kolab and I didn´t configure any appication to use it, php is
installed and worked before - This time I even didn´t forget to rebuild my
framework)

Can anyone give me a hint? - what did I miss?

Thanks a lot Guys! Youre doing a great job!

Regards

Markus