[horde] accessing external programs

tim email at teletechnics.com
Thu Oct 21 02:24:00 PDT 2004

Hi all,

I was wondering if there is a way, or if someone has been working on a
simple way to integrate external interfaces/programs into the horde
structure, like:

Accessing the Mailman UI for administration, or even on a per user
base, using login credentials that was used to log into horde (I know
this of course is problematic as the Mailman interface creates it's
own username password combo, but maybe this can be stored in an SQL
database)

Accessing phpMyAdmin UI..

etc..

If not, any pointers as to where I would be best to start a
patch/module for this?

--
Best regards,
 tim                          mailto:email at teletechnics.com