[horde] Re: Layout is screen is messed up on HORDE HEAD

Michael Pelletier mjpelletier at mjpelletier.com
Thu Oct 21 16:37:00 PDT 2004

Hello,

Chuck I just competed a cvs sync. The Layout page has been improved (the add
button correctly adds the app) but I am still seeing graphics that are chopped
off. Also, I do see the text for moving the app but no arrow graphics. Maybe a
fresh install will duplicate the problem as this is what I have done. I am
using HORDE HEAD for everything with PHP version 4.3.9 on Apache 2.0.50.

Thanks,
Michael

     Michael J. Pelletier
 mjpelletier at mjpelletier.com
     www.mjpelletier.com

This communication, including any attachments, may contain confidential and
privileged information and is intended only for the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed.  Any review, dissemination, or copying of this
communication by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
by reply e-mail, delete and destroy all copies of the original message.