[horde] Re: Layout is screen is messed up on HORDE HEAD

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Oct 21 16:47:18 PDT 2004

Quoting Michael Pelletier <mjpelletier at mjpelletier.com>:

> Chuck I just competed a cvs sync. The Layout page has been improved (the add
> button correctly adds the app) but I am still seeing graphics that
> are chopped
> off. Also, I do see the text for moving the app but no arrow
> graphics. Maybe a fresh install will duplicate the problem as this is
> what I have done. I am using HORDE HEAD for everything with PHP
> version 4.3.9 on Apache 2.0.50.

What your screenshot showed was what I was seeing before I fixed
framework/Block/Block/Layout.php to use the new pngs instead of gif
graphics. I
don't know why you'd still be seeing it unless you don't really have
the latest
code, you haven't updated your framework install, etc. View the source of the
page and see what it's trying to do; I can't tell you anything else.

-chuck

Quincy Adams