Fwd: Re: [horde] GD Registration

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sun Oct 24 09:35:30 PDT 2004

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von darkengel at darkengel.org -----
    Datum: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 19:19:40 +0300
    Von: TUDOR Razvan Gabriel <darkengel at darkengel.org>
Antwort an: darkengel at darkengel.org
 Betreff: Re: [horde] GD Registration
      An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

and even if I include another firm field, how would I use it? I need to
check if the
value typed by the user is the same with the GD picture. and I can't do that
.. is a .cgi
and is encripted... hints please ?
�
�
�
sincerely yours,
tudor razvan gabriel
web designer and programmer
�
mobile phone: (40) 722 88 99 85
email: darkengel at darkengel.org
home page: http://www.darkengel.org
�
heart has its reasons, which reason doesn't know
Pascal
�

registration form, but I found no ways `till this moment.
|| We are gonna use the form, for public registration, and we don't want
bots to flood our server, with fake registrations, so we need a GD support.
|| Can you please give me a hint, or ... tell me how to do it?
| Create a new Form_Field for that purpose and a related Renderer. Oh, and
please send a patch when you've implemented that.

| Jan.
|
| --
| Do you need professional PHP or Horde consulting?
| http://horde.org/consulting/

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/