[horde] user registation with horde

alan walters alan at aillweecave.ie
Sun Oct 24 08:56:01 PDT 2004

from what i understand of the user registration feature is that it sends a
tag to the admin (which is working) and then the admin accepts or rejects
it(which is also working) after this the user gets added but the additional
data that the user has added gets dumped.(with a db error)

On looking at the issue it seems hat this additional data should update into
the turba address book(is this correct) the address book is set to write and
read for all users

i am sorry for the vaugue explaination i am running 12/10/2004 head which is
working perfectly for all modules. apart from this feature. I am running
mysql as my source for turba and mysql for horde users.

look forward to any suggestions, the progress on this project is great i
have been following this development for a least a year and this is my first
problem that has confused me sufficently to have to ask. A creditto all the
developers

regards

alan walters

---