[horde] Blank screens

Mike Bishop mike at essa.ac.za
Mon Oct 25 00:24:01 PDT 2004

Hi

This is my first post and I'm relatively new to this project and Linux in general. I am running a Redhat 7.3 server (Mitel SME server), using PHP 4.3.8, Horde 2.2.5, Apache 1.3.27. I have a number of users on Win98 clients accessing mail through the Horde webmail package. A couple of days ago users attempting to access their email found that they were being presented with a blank screen (ie the file name appears in the title bar, and there is no error reported or unauthorised access message, just a blank screen). We were running older versions of PHP and Horde, but upgrading to the versions presently in place hasn't helped.

PHP seems to be working fine.

When this type of problem occurs, where should I be looking? Is this an Apache issue? PEAR? I've waded through the log directories, but I'm not really sure what I'm looking for. I'd really appreciate some pointers.

Thanks

Mike